While China’s economic expansion has been steadily declining, investors can remain cautiously optimistic that this is a result, at least in part, of the nation maturing, with a shrinking productivity gap compared with advanced economies leading to a natural decrease in growth as it becomes more difficult to close. President Xi JinPIng has called this lower growth the “new normal”.
Infrastructure is likely to continue to be a prominent part of the Chinese investment program. Contrary to more general economic trends, the Chinese construction industry outpaced GDP growth in 2016. Furthermore, the country reiterated its commitment to infrastructure spending in the immediate term, citing low raw material prices and increasing domestic demand as construction drivers.
The report provides a detailed look into the infrastructure sector in China, including analysis of the state of the current infrastructure, the regulatory and financing landscapes and the major projects in the construction pipeline.
The report covers all key infrastructure sectors: roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communication, and airports and ports.
Download Full Research Report of China Infrastructure Insights Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/infrastructure-insight-china
• A concise analysis of the administrative, economic and political context for infrastructure in China.
• An in-depth assessment of the current state of infrastructure in China, including roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communications, airports and ports.
• A focus on main political and financial institutions involved in the infrastructure market, as well as the competitive and regulatory environment.
• For each infrastructure sector, an explanation of the key drivers of growth in new investment and an analysis of the project pipeline, with a detailed look at the prospects for major projects and the companies that have secured contracts.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/infrastructure-insight-china/request-sample
• The IIC is currently tracking 1,455 large-scale infrastructure construction projects in China. These projects have a total investment value of US$2.8 trillion.
• The railways sector accounts for the largest share of the project pipeline, with a total value of US$1.25 trillion.
• China’s 13th Five Year Plan (2016–2020) sets out the country’s most recent set of social and economic initiatives, including priorities for its infrastructure sectors. Among the infrastructure targets are investments of US$395 billion in road and rail. Renewable and sustainable infrastructure has become more of a priority, particularly in the areas of water, sewerage, electricity and power.
• The public sector will directly fund 79% of the infrastructure construction project pipeline, according to the IIC, with a further 13% being funded privately; the remaining 8% will be funded through public–private partnerships. This overwhelming proportion of government-funded projects may become of greater concern in the future, as government debt reaches new heights and China adjusts to reduced growth levels.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Non-Life Insurance Market in Hungary
• Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market in Hungary
Reasons to buy this report:
• Assess the current state of Chinese infrastructure, and the main drivers of investment, including the key institutions and financing methods.
• Investigate forecasts and gain an understanding of key trends in each of the main infrastructure sectors.
• Analyze the main project participants operating in each sector, to better understand the competitive environment.
• Identify top projects by sector, development stage and start date, to inform expansion strategy.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, Visit Radiant Insights @ http://www.radiantinsights.com
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States