SinglePoint, Inc. (OTC PINK: SING), a full-service mobile technology and marketing provider, is entering an exciting niche of the cannabis industry through a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to acquire an interest in Jacksam Corp., dba Convectium, a profitable California-based provider of equipment, branding, and packaging solutions for the cannabis industry.
• Convectium is the creator of the world’s first oil filling machine focused on the cannabis industry that is capable of filling cartridges or disposable vape pens for wholesale distribution to dispensaries.
• Based on its market position and increasing demand for its products and services, Convectium forecasts revenues for 2017 at $3.5 million, an increase of 150% compared to revenue of $1.4 million for 2016.
• Convectium ships its consumer brands to over 52 countries.
• The company’s line of B2C brands include BlackoutX as well as HazeSticks, inspired by the Jimi Hendrix Cannabis Collection.
• Convectium operates a B2B equipment division in addition to its legacy B2C products.
The proprietary equipment is solely distributed by EquipCanna.com, the Convectium B2B brand.
Company Name: PublicWire
Contact Person: Dave Donlin
Address:5850 TG Lee Blvd, Suite 300
Country: United States