On the other hand, there are a number of harmful effects caused by commercial fishing, such as the exhaustion of marine resources, which has had detrimental effects on the stocks. However, increased demand for aquaculture is a key market trend observed in the recent years.
Several new regulations combined with international treaties and various fishing allocation schemes aim to generate efficiency and restrict the fishing activities. India, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, and China are highly prominent in commercial fishing in Asia Pacific. Amongst those, China represented more than 30% of the global market for commercial fishing. The Asia Pacific dominates world fisheries market in terms of value, production, and employment. After Asia Pacific, North America constituted the biggest share, led by the U.S. All over the Asia pacific, captured and cultured marine fisheries persist to play a vital role in the food security, poverty mitigation and in the economies of many countries.
The key players in the Commercial Fishing market include K R M Marine Exports Limited, Liberty Frozen Foods Private Limited, Sri Siddhi Freezers & Exporters Private Limited, Andenesfisk As, Armana Limited, Atlantex Sp, High Liner Foods, Iglo Group, Sajo Industries and Marine Harvest.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• Large nets
• Line and pole
• Trolling with single lines
• Ground Fish
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States