Factors such as technological advancement, growing aging population, and people suffering from diabetes, increasing health expenditure, hypertension and also increasing tobacco users will boost the market growth. However, factors such as unfavorable reimbursement scenario and high cost of treatments are restraining the market growth.
North America commanded the largest market due to technologically advanced equipment for the diagnosis and improved healthcare infrastructure in this region. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to ongoing R&D activities for drug discovery and development and increasing government initiative in funding.
Some of the key players in global Stroke Diagnostics and Therapeutics market are Abbott Laboratories, Siemens AG, Stryker Corporation, GE Healthcare, Medtronic plc, Cordis Corporation, Genentech Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Coaxia Inc and Philips Healthcare.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
o Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
o Computed Tomography Scan (CT scan)
o Carotid Ultrasound
o Tissue Plasminogen Activator
• Haemorrhagic Stroke
• Ischemic Stroke
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States