Increasing number of electric vehicles, high conversion efficiency than other fuels, military applications, transportation, and small stationary applications are the major factors driving the planar solid oxide fuel cell market growth. However, longer start up time and high capital investment are limiting the market growth.
Asia Pacific has commanded the market due to usage of eco-friendly power source and government policies for energy sustainability as well as technology in countries such as Japan and South Korea at a commercial level. North America is anticipated to show significant growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cell market are Accumentrics Corporation, Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited, Bloom Energy Corporation, Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited, Ceres Power Holdings PLC., Convion Fuel Cells Ltd., Delphi, Fuel Cell Energy, Hexis AG, Protonex Technology Corporation, SOFC Power S.P.A., Staxera Sunfire Gmbh, Topsoe Fuel Cell, Ultra Electronics and Watt Fuel Cell Corporation.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• Separator Plates
• Planar Cells
• Other Components
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States