– Fujitsu Ltd. has announced on 25th January 2016 about its new GaN high electron mobility transistor. This is developed to be used at high capacity wireless network with coverage over wide range of network.
– Cree Inc. has signed an agreement with Avnet Inc. in July 2016 that expands the distribution of Cree’s LED components which also includes high power chips and LED modules in the American region.
Growing demand of radio-frequency in semiconductor market and growing market of electric vehicles and photovoltaic inverters are the key trend for this market. With increasing investment of market players in complex designs of semiconductor to serve the rising demand, especially the American and APAC countries are taking many initiatives to implement the GaN Semiconductor devices effectively in their region.
However, high initial cost is one of the factors which are hindering the growth of GaN Semiconductor Devices Market.
- RF Micro Devices Incorporated (U.S.)
- Fujitsu Ltd.(Japan), Toshiba Corp. (Japan)
- Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.)
- Cree Incorporated (U.S.)
- Aixtron SE (Germany)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- GaN Systems Inc. (Canada)
- Epigan NV (Belgium)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1174
Segmentation by Type:
- Opto Semiconductor
- Power Semiconductor
Segmentation by Devices:
- Diodes, Rectifier
- Power ICs
- Amplifier and Switching System
Segmentation by Applications:
- Consumer Electronics
- Power Conditioner
- Aerospace & Defence
Regional Analysis of GaN Semiconductor Devices Market:
North-America dominated the Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market with the largest market share due to high penetration of GaN semiconductor in aerospace & defence sectors as well as in automotive sectors in the region, and therefore accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2022. GaN Semiconductor Devices Market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2022. The European market for GaN Semiconductor Devices Market is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2022).
Browse Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/gan-semiconductor-devices-market
Objective Study of GaN Semiconductor Devices Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the GaN Semiconductor Devices Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Surface type, devices, applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market.
Table Of Content
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
5. Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Porters Five Forces
According to the report, In APAC region, growing market of consumer electronics especially of LED based lighting and displays, has effectual contribution in rising GaN Semiconductor devices market in the region. Further, the report states that high initial cost is a challenge to the market growth.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Global Natural Language Processing Market, by Type (Rule based, Statistics, Hybrid), by Method (Analytics, Recognition, Operational), by Deployment (On-demand, On-Premise), by Application (Enterprise, Education, Government, BFSI) – Forecast 2022 https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/natural-language-processing-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India