TAMPA, FLORIDA – 2/16/2017 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — Everyone deserves to look and feel confident and powerful. Confidence affects everything. After all, you bring yourself wherever you go. Ready to re-kindle your power, confidence and vitality?
Award-winning San Francisco based Cream of the Crop Leaders is coming to Greater Tampa (Bradenton, Florida) on April 13-14, 2017 to offer 16 special seats in the 5-Star Rated Executive Presence Workshop. Nominations are being accepted for a free seat (more details below). This transformational experience is top rated by leaders from Facebook, Doctors Without Borders, and other leading organizations. View participant reviews.
Cream of the Crop Leaders was recently voted Top Leadership Partner by HR.com, a leading human resource and training consortium.
What is It?
Executive presence (EP) is neither business etiquette nor fake. It’s an extraordinary combination of inner peace and vitality – and it’s for everyone, not just executives. The Executive Presence Training teaches the kind of presence that inspires, leads and engages both clients and employees. Executive Presence strengthens leaders, improves morale, drives sales and fast-tracks initiatives. And, it can improve vitality and zest for life in all people.
Outcomes & Benefits: Each participant in this top-rated 2-Day Executive Presence Training will learn tools to:
- Radiate a powerful, relaxed and vibrant executive presence that engages, inspires & creates buy-in
- Create credibility and trust with new and existing stakeholders, customers, and colleagues
- Know how to appear and feel impressive with influential people Develop rapport easily with anyone, including key clients, stakeholders and members of the C-Suite
- Build mutually-supportive connections with other participants; this training is profoundly teambuilding
- Develop challenge-approach rather than challenge-avoidant tendencies
- Experience the extraordinary benefits of Video Feedback Training
- Benefit from a brief confidential coaching session to address private concerns, or deepen practice
- Become a role model of executive manners and leadership for any organization
Each participant will receive personalized coaching and feedback from the instructors to clear personal impediments to credibility and executive presence.
Only 16 Seats, Click Here: Information and/or Registration for the Bradenton, Florida Executive Presence Workshop
Everyone benefits, not just executives. 90% interactive, each participant will practice power and confidence-building tools supported by exciting research from Harvard University and Wharton School of Business. Video-feedback and personalized supportive coaching help each participant both erase the mannerisms that detract from credibility, and anchor into one’s genuine, benevolent power (the kind of power that attracts and inspires others).
Free Seat in The Executive Presence Workshop:
Cream of the Crop Leaders believes in giving back. To be considered for the free seat in the Bradenton, Florida April 13 – 14, 2017 Executive Presence Workshop:
- Nominate anyone you respect and/or love (self-nominations warmly accepted).
- Send an email (email@example.com): Share why your proposed recipient would benefit from re-kindled power and confidence. Heart encouraged!
- Winner’s first name and last initial will be posted on Cream of the Crop Leaders’ website (public workshop page).
- Requirements: Must be 20 years or older – and able to attend the entire workshop, both days. Lunch, materials and parking are included; travel and lodging not included.
- Nomination deadline: April 12, 2017
Ready to Look and Feel Powerful and Confident? Reserve a Seat or Find out More: Bradenton, Florida – Executive Presence Workshop – Info + Registration
Onsite at Workplaces and for Private Groups: Cream of the Crop Leaders also offers Executive Presence Workshops onsite at workplaces and private groups. Learn more.
CEU Credits for HR Professionals, Nurses and more.
CEU credits are available for many professions, including accountants, nurses, physical therapists, pharmacists, social workers and SHRM and HRCI human resource certificate holders.
For more information, visit www.CreamoftheCropLeaders.com or info@CreamoftheCropLeaders.com, 707.939.8181.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Cream of the Crop Leaders
Contact Person: Sioux Messinger
Country: United States