Increasing demand from the construction industry, mainly for fire and sound proofing applications will surge the Active Calcium Silicate Market over the coming years. Rising infrastructure spending across airports, harbors, roadways, rail transports will spur the active calcium silicate industry. The global construction spending is estimated to beat USD 15.5 trillion by 2024, with an annual growth rate of 7.5% over the period of 2016-2024. According to Global Market Insights, Inc. “Active Calcium Silicate Market is estimated to surpass USD 215 million over the period of 2016-2024.” Furthermore, global active calcium silicate market is set to witness consumption over 115 kilo tons in the coming seven years.
The major raw materials in the active calcium silicate market include sodium silicate, hydrochloric acid, and limestone. These raw materials provide characteristics such as adhesiveness, fire resistance, and intumescent to active calcium silicate. Due to these dynamics, it can be widely used in acoustic tiles, wallboard, bricks, clay, cement, and tile factories, owing to which there will be a substantial growth in the active calcium silicate industry.
Request for sample copy of this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/294
Active calcium silicate has vast application scope in insulation, ceramics, fire protection, cement, and paints and coatings sectors. The fire protection application is foreseen to surpass USD 135 million by 2024. Usage of blocks and boards forms in blast furnace, oil refinery, and electric arc furnace will boost the product demand in the fire protection segment.
Ceramic applications should witness an annual growth rate of 3.5% over the analysis period, owing to its increasing usage in false ceilings, plaster of Paris, tiles, and roof manufacturing process for construction projects. The ceramic tiles market size is estimated to generate revenue over USD 150 billion by 2024.
Active calcium silicate is further employed in other applications including cement and coating market. Rising government initiatives towards infrastructure spending in the emerging economies will drive the active calcium silicate industry share. Tremendous use of high performance ceramic in the construction sector, owing to its properties such as corrosion resistance, light weight, high hardness, and high melting point will augment the segment growth in the coming seven years.
The active calcium silicate market is highly competitive and exhibits fierce competition globally. The notable industry participants include HIL Limited, 2K Technologies, Skamol, Promat International, Ramco Industries, etc.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/294
Below are the regional trends influencing the active calcium silicate industry share.
- Germany active calcium silicate market is projected to surpass USD 17 million by 2024. ECSPA regulations for standardization and construction projects quality will drive the regional market growth.
- U.K. market is estimated to witness highest industry gains, owing to growth in paints & coatings application for preserving monuments.
- China market is anticipated to consume over 15 kilo tons by 2024, owing to increasing infrastructural developments towards flyovers, highways, airports, commercial complexes, etc.
- Brazil active calcium silicate market is projected to consume over 90 tons of ceramic tiles by 2024. Increasing replacement of conventional flooring & walls with ceramic tiles for aesthetics will fuel the regional growth.
- High export demand and opportunities to South Africa, UAE, and Saudi Arabia will boost the active calcium silicate market size.
- U.S active calcium silicate industry is estimated to register a CAGR of 3.5% over the period of 2016-2024. Government regulations towards fire safety standards and formulated test method will stimulate the regional growth.
Browse key industry insights spread across 163 pages with 154 market data tables & 12 figures & charts from the report, “Active Calcium Silicate Market Size By Application (Insulation, Fire Protection, Ceramics, Cement, Paint & Coatings), Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil), Application Growth Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Browse Related report
- Fluorochemicals Market Size By Product (Fluoropolymers, Fluorocarbons, Inorganics & Specialties), By Applications (Aluminum Production, Components, Refrigeration, Blowing Agents), Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2024
Fractovia.org is one of India’s leading in-house and free news portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers across the globe.
Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue.
We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Company Name: Fractovia.org
Contact Person: Arun Hegde
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States