Financial advisors are a key distribution network for retail investors in Australia. All investment product manufacturers need to understand the priorities and criteria that advisors use to select their investment partners and platforms. As almost all advisors use a platform to manage their client assets under management (AUM), understanding why certain platforms are more favored than others is crucial.
Download Full Research Report of Australian IFAs, Investment Managers and Platforms Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/australian-ifas-investment-managers-and-platforms-2016
– The attractiveness of platforms is first and foremost ranked by the investment fund range and ease of use.
– Investment product providers are regularly reviewed, with the majority reviewing their platforms at least annually.
– Colonial First State remains the top platform provider, though BT Panorama is growing Westpac’s BT wealth arm as well.
– A minority of advisors are using discretionary fund managers, with this not likely to change significantly in the short term.
– Cost is the top driver for switching platforms, highlighting the increasingly commoditized nature of the service.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
What else does this report offer?
– Insight into the business concerns of Australian financial advisors post-FoFA.
– An investigation of the main features advisors look for in their platforms.
– Market share of the leading platforms in use by Australian financial advisors.
– Advisor ranking of the best platform packages in the market.
– Key features that prompt switching among advisors.
– Key recommendations for discretionary fund managers in what they can do to better appeal to Australian advisors.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/australian-ifas-investment-managers-and-platforms-2016/request-sample
This report analyzes the relationship that Australian financial advisors have with their product and platform providers based on our 2015 IFA Survey. It details the current use of platforms and the service arrangements advisors are seeking from their product providers. In addition to exploring the current relationships advisors have, the report looks at the best lines of attack for platforms looking to build their advisor networks.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand key trends in the Australian advisor community’s perception of product providers.
– Understand how advisors are evaluating their platforms.
– Target those features that advisors most value.
– Improve advisor retention by understanding the services that advisors most want from product providers.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• UK Pet Insurance Market
The UK’s supermarkets and major retailers confirm their role in the distribution of pet insurance, with a significant proportion of consumers now seeking alternative channels to obtain their policies. While many pet owners still prefer to approach their insurer directly, supermarkets and retailers are benefiting from those who value convenience and the opportunity to purchase insurance cover at the same time as other products. Much of the growth in this channel can be attributed to the marketing and advertising strategies employed by these groups. Direct mailing is a favored option, as these groups often have a wide customer base and many subscribers to their internet channels, and have a tendency to offer simpler online purchasing platforms than traditional insurers.
• Consumer Payments Country Snapshot Market
The second largest consumer market globally, India remains a cash-driven economy. However, digital payments will see growth in the Indian market, and are forecast to overtake cash transactions by 2023.The key opportunity is the digitization of payments – if they are as easy to use, convenient, and secure as cash then they will contribute to the growth of financial inclusion in the country. The main factors that will play a significant role in the process will be the rise of Smartphone penetration, increasing access to the internet, and the development of a digital payments infrastructure.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States