Philadelphia, PA – The world’s first wireless USB 2.0 extension system has just been launched on Kickstarter. HuddleCamHD, the well known USB conference product manufacturer has just announced the release of a product called the USB2Air.
The USB2Air will connect ANY USB 2.0 device wirelessly up to twenty feet from your computer. That means, any webcam, speakerphone, document camera with USB 2.0 no longer needs to have direct cable connecting your device to your computer.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/-oxL4Q-4E9E
“Our story starts in 2015, when HuddleCamHD chief engineer Matthew Davis created the world’s first wireless USB pan, tilt, zoom conference camera, the HuddleCam Air” says Director of Business Development Paul Richards. In 2016, Davis used the same wireless USB technology to build the incredibly popular HuddlePod Air, one of the industries top selling wireless USB speakerphones.
Now in 2017, HuddleCamHD is making our powerful wireless technology available in the first ever wireless USB 2.0 extension system truly built to work with any USB 2.0 device. The USB2Air is the industry’s first answer to wireless USB video transmission as a suitable substitute for extension cabling. The USB2Air is a Windows only product with support for 1080p HD video transmission up to 25 feet between each transmitter and receiver set.
The USB2Air Features include:
• FCC Certified to wirelessly transmit 1080p video, audio and/or data up to 25′ between wireless transmitter and receiver pair
• 30MBs of available bandwidth (Shareable between multiple devices) (See bandwidth chart below)
• Less than 1ms of latency (ideal fo video conferencing, virtual reality, image magnification and other real-time applications)
• Works with any Windows 7, 10 computer (Not Windows 8.1!)
• Eliminates the need for expensive USB extension cabling in small/medium sized rooms
• Includes a 1-year warranty from HuddleCamHD
Company Name: HuddleCam HD
Contact Person: Paul Richards
Phone: 1 800 486-5276
Address:152 Robbins Rd
Country: United States