Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market are expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand for UAVs and increasing demand for light weight thermal imager, intelligence, surveillance and communication at defense, commercial and homeland application.
As per the MRFR analysis, growing demand for UAVs is one of the major drivers for Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market because of its extensive range of applications in the commercial, civil, as well as military market. The challenges associated with the market are the risk of collision with domestic flights and attacks using UAVs.
Americas is leading the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market; however the demand has increased from emerging nations such as EMEA and Asia Pacific in relation to increasing defense spending to counter national security threat.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1237
- Lockheed Martin,
- Northrop Grumman
- Aero Vironment,
- Elbit Systems,
- Controp Precision Technologies Ltd,
- Alpha Unmanned Systems,
- BAE Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 40 market data tables and figures spread over 103 Numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “UAV Payload and Subsystems Market – Forecast to 2021”
- In 2015, Americas account the maximum market share of around 50%, followed by EMEA with 22%, and APAC with 28%.
- In 2015, C4I systems captured the market with a share of around 32% and also expect to lead the market in 2021
- In Americas, the number of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in 2012 were 6,316 and is likely to reach 8,300 by 2017
Study Objectives of UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by payload and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uav-payload-subsystems-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India