CHICAGO, IL – 23 Feb, 2017 – The Illinois Group Trade Mission from the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) is making its way back to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress, to promote doing business with overseas markets.
Mobile World Congress is the worlds largest gathering for the mobile industry; it is being held from February 27 – March 2, 2017, at the Fira Barcelona Gran Via Conference center. Last year the event hit a record, with over 100,000 attendees in a 98,000 square space.
The purpose of the Group Trade Mission to MWC 2017 is to establish Illinois as a global business leader in the technology sector, and to improve the state’s economy with worldwide businesses. The DCEO is headquartered in Chicago, with 10 additional offices around the globe, and is dedicated to helping small to midsize businesses expand their reach abroad. The International Trade Mission Schedule for 2017 can be found here.
The Illinois companies that were selected to join The DCEO at the MWC 2017 are:
• Codal – Full stack UX design and app development agency (http://www.codal.com)
• Isco International – Spectrum conditioning solutions for wireless operators (http://www.iscointl.com)
• Air 802 – High quality networking equipment provider (http://www.air802.com)
• Keeper Security – Secure password management (https://keepersecurity.com)
• Strike Social – AI tool for social advertising (https://strikesocial.com)
• Broadview Communications – Mobile advertising and sponsorship platform (http://www.broadviewcomm.com)
• EpiQ Solutions – Wireless sensor development firm (http://epiqsolutions.com)
• Vibes Media – Mobile marketing solution (http://www.vibes.com)
• Lemko – Private LTE and LTE security (https://www.lemkocorp.com)
• Ora Interactive – Mobile design and development company (https://orainteractive.com)
• Go Pangea – Software to send money anywhere in the world (https://gopangea.com)
• NuCurrent – Producer of high-efficiency antennas (http://www.nucurrent.com)
• Optulink – Real time mobile voice optimization (http://optulink.com)
• Parknav – Software to help find street parking (http://parknav.com)
“As a tech company, staying on top of all digital trends is mission critical. We are eager to bring back all of the knowledge we learn at Mobile World Congress, to the Chicago technology community. If you’re in the mobile industry, there is no where else to be,” says Keval Baxi, the CEO of Codal.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 888-548-9906
11 E Hubbard, Chicago, IL 60611
Company Name: Codal
Contact Person: Jenna Erickson
Country: United States