Market Synopsis of UAV Market
The global UAV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand and procurement of UAVs in civil and commercial application.
Global UAV Market ($ billion), 2016-2021
As per the MRFR analysis, cost effectiveness is one of the key drivers for global UAV market to acquire and operate in comparison to manned aircraft and helicopters. The challenges associated with the market are the low endurance and stringent regulation associated with civilian and commercial usage of UAVs.The United States is leading the global UAV market; however the demand has increased from emerging nations such as EMEA and Asia Pacific in relation to growing defense spending to counter national security threat
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1131
- Elbit Systems,
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI),
- Northrop Grumman.
The other prominent vendor includes
- Aeronautics Limited,
- Aeyron Labs,
- BAE Systems,
- Lockheed Martin
- Prox Dynamics.
“Analysis also includes consumption. Import and export data for Regions North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.”
- In 2015, the market was led by Americas with a share of around 56%, followed by EMEA with 25%, and APAC with 19%.
- Small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become popular on the battlefield for various military missions (such as ISR applications)
- Demand for UAVs is rapidly increasing from emerging and developing nations to counter national security threat
- China is a major market for UAVs. It is expected to rise parallel with China’s commitment to growing utilization of unmanned systems, mainly for military applications
- In the US, FAA is working to draft guidelines and standards for the wide scale civilian or commercial use of UAV
Regional and Country Analysis of UAV Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Americas UAV market is poised to reach $XX billion in 2021, to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecasted period. Whereas, EMEA and Asia Pacific will grow at a CAGR of around 11% and 16% respectively.
Browse full report with in-depth TOC @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uav-market
Table of content
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Objective
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings / Highlights
2.1.1 Investment Opportunities
2.1.2 Market Startegies
2.1.3 Latest Developments
3. Scope Of The Study
3.1 Markets Covered
3.2 Years Considered For The Study (2016-2021)
3.2 Geographic Scope
3.3 Key Stakeholders
4. Assumptions And Limitations
5. Research Methodology
5.1 Primary Research
5.2 Secondary Research
5.3 Econometric And Forecasting Model
6. Market Size Estimation
6.1 Top Down Approach
6.2 Bottom Up Approach
7. Market Factor Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Supply Chain Analysis
7.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Reasons to Purchase this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the Global UAV Market. high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Global Aerospace High Performance Alloys Market by Alloy Type (Wrought, Cast), by Product Type (Iron Base, Cobalt Base, and Nickel Base), by Alloying Element (Aluminum, Titanium, Magnesium), and by Geography – Forecast To 2021.Know more about this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/aerospace-high-performance-alloys-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India