London, United Kingdom – February 24, 2017 – Recently in the news has been much about Data Hacking and Data Theft. Millions of client records have been stolen by hackers over the Internet. Data security breaches are being reported all over the globe.
Some companies are staying ahead of the curve by constantly upgrading their data protection protocol to meet all security concerns. Remit2globe.com is very aggressive in their efforts to prevent any loss of data, after all, a Cellphone Recharge, or Cellphone Top-Up, should be hassle and worry free.
Remit2globe.com has never been hacked or ever reported any security breaches and intends to keep it that way by employing only proven data protection protocols. Clients can perform a Cellphone Top-Up with the knowledge that the following protocols are in place:
• Credit and Debit Card Security: This commitment starts with credit and debit card security. They therefore use MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa and 3D Secure so that no invalid payments will be processed and that data will be secure.
• Bank Level Protection: At Remit2Globe, they use the 256-bit SSL encryption and physical security that is used by major banks and financial institutions. Their practices are always monitored and reviewed by their peers and secured by VeriSign.
• Geotrust SSL Certificate: Remit2Globe uses Geotrust and SSL Certificates which enables 256-bit SSL encryption so that payment processes are secure, safe, and verified.
• SiteLock: They use SiteLock to monitor and remove malware and viruses from their site.
• Compliance: Remit2Globe is serious about compliance. That’s why they use the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This ensures that whenever they process, store or transmit payment information, it’s done in a safe and secure environment.
Perhaps a client wants to Send International Mobile Top-Up, or Send International Mobile Recharge. The company reports that clients have requested the following services:
• Send recharge to India
• Send mobile top up to Indonesia
• Send mobile top up to Pakistan
• Send mobile top up to India
• Send mobile top up to Colombia
• Send mobile top up to Philippines
• Send recahrge to Pakistan
• Send mobile top up to Mali
• Send mobile top up to Ghana
• Send mobile top up to South Africa
• Send mobile top up to Nigeria
• Send recharge to Nigeria
• Send mobile top up to Sri Lanka
• Send mobile top up to Poland
• Send mobile top up to Nepal
• Send mobile top up to Bangladesh
Remit2globe.com has become a major player in the Cellphone Recharge industry. They make it a pleasure to Top-Up Cellphones. There are only 3-steps required to get the online recharge done in about 5 seconds. The first step is to choose the country where the mobile is and where you wish to top-up. Then, add the number for the mobile you wish to top-up and a valid email address.
Once you’ve chosen the amount you’d like to add and complete the payment process, the top-up will be completed. Payment can be made in USD, EURO and Pounds, etc. Major credit cards as well as Paypal are also accepted. They are the first Mobile Recharge Platform to accept Bitcoin, making this online cell phone recharge platform the only one accepting “bitcoin” as a form of currency. Currently, there are over 400+ carriers in 100+ countries on the platform.
For complete information, please visit: Remit2globe.com
Company Name: Remit2globe.com
Contact Person: Media Relations
Phone: 44 (0) 3300100734
Country: United Kingdom