Ottawa, Canada – Signority, the easiest and most secure electronic signature platform serving the small and medium-sized business (SME) community — announced today, that it has integrated with the leading automated app integration platform, Zapier.
Signority lets businesses to simply send, eSign and securely manage documents with their end-to-end solution, allowing for a seamless end-experience for both users and businesses. The new integration with Zapier makes it possible for customers to further automate processes and build workflows with just a few clicks, allowing businesses to save time and streamline operations — all without the need of a developer.
“This integration with Zapier will make it easier for our customers to automate their operations or automatically store copies of their important documents into third-party apps like Google Drive or Box. We believe this will help our customers avoid complicated processes that can be an unnecessary burden and cause a negative impact on corporate revenue,” said Samer Forzley, CEO of Signority.
Cody Jones, Head of Business Development at Zapier said, “We’re excited to be working with Signority and look forward to seeing how this fast-growing startup can leverage our platform to help our current and future customers.”
Signority’s customers can now integrate their Signority account with over 700+ apps via Zapier, some of those integrations include:
• Google Sheets: Easily export signer data to Google Spreadsheets
• Paypal: Automatically send forms to be signed, after a payment has been received through PayPal
• MailChimp: Add new signers to a Mailchimp list to contact
• Slack: Get messaged on a channel or privately as soon as a document is signed
• SMS: Get notified by SMS once a document has been signed
• Salesforce, Pipedrive and other CRMs: Add client information into your CRM of choice, on completion of a Signority form. Also, automatically send contracts and other paperwork to your client once a sales is won.
• Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox: Save a copy of contracts, onboarding forms etc directly to Box
Following the recent announcement regarding their launch into the Chinese market, Signority is engaged in actively disrupting the electronic signature industry. The integration with Zapier — aside from it’s obvious benefits — will help small and medium businesses out there automate their workflows and simplify day to day business operations.
To learn more about the integration of Signority and Zapier, visit: https://zapier.com/zapbook/signority/
Signority Inc. is an Ottawa-based SaaS company that is dedicated to make it easy and secure for growing businesses to legally sign electronic documents. Their platform allows for the management of legal document workflows by offering a digital signature solution to easily access, verify, sign and certify documents from anywhere in the world, on any device.
To learn more about Signority’s unique transparent pricing, visit: http://www.signority.com/pricing-transparency-electronic-signature/
Company Name: Signority Inc.
Contact Person: Dan Lawrence (C/O Signority)
Address:981 Wellington Street West, Suite # 301