It has been noted that Global Cataract Surgery Device Market is growing swiftly and is expected to grow tremendously at the CAGR of 5.5%. Globally there is huge demand for cataract surgery device in various regions. Factors that influence the cataract surgery device market are increasing prevalence of cataract surgery, increasing advance technology in cataract surgery device market, increase in the ageing population, prevalence of eye disease and many others.
According to Word Health Organization (WHO), cataract is the major reason for the 48% of world blindness. The same study estimates that nearly 18 million people are bilaterally blind from cataract in the world, demonstrating almost half of all global cases of blindness. The quantity of individuals with cataract develops as the total population ages. Regardless of the way that cataract is effortlessly treated and cataract surgery is viewed as a cost effective interventions in numerous remote and poor territories of the developing world, individuals stay blind due to cataract, mainly because of an absence of access to eye care. The proportion of blindness is because of cataract among all eye diseases ranges from 5% in developed nations to 50% or more in poor as well as remote regions.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2115
Global Cataract Surgery Device Competitive Analysis:
- Alcon, Inc. (United States)
- Abbott Laboratories (United States)
- Carl Zeiss Meditech AG (Germany),
- Essilor International S.A. (France),
- opcon Corporation (Japan),
- Allergan, Inc. (United States)
- Bausch & Lomb, Inc. (United States)
- NIDEK Co., Ltd. (Japan),
- STAAR Surgical Company (United States)
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread over 80 Numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Cataract Surgery Device Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022”
- Globally North America has the largest share in the Cataract Surgery Devices Market. The share of this nation in this market is mainly due to increasing innovations in healthcare technology and cataract surgery devices.
- Europe is the second-largest market for cataract surgery devices. Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing market for cataract surgery devices.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cataract-surgery-device-market
- Global Cataract Surgery Device Market has been segmented on the basis of device type which includes intraocular lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device (OVD), Phacoemulsification Equipment and Femtosecond laser Equipment.
- Intraocular lens (IOL) has the largest market share in Global Cataract Surgery Device by device type and will be constant in future starting from 2016 lasting till 2022. The acceptance of foldable IOLs and advanced IOLs in various countries is further increasing the market for the segment Intraocular lens (IOL).
- Furthermore on the basis of end-user the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ophthalmology centers and others. Ophthalmology centers contribute maximum to the growth of global cataract surgery device by end-users since the demand of these devices is maximum in ophthalmology centers whereas hospitals stands second with respect to contribution in the growth of the Global Cataract Surgery Device Market.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India