Global Acrylic Fiber Market has been evaluated to be rapidly growing and is expected to grow tremendously. Utilization of acrylic fiber is increasing as it is mixed with various materials to provide enhanced quality to the final product. Along with supply of its substitute products like wool and cotton although in less quantity is affecting the global acrylic fiber market noticeably. These factors will increase the Global Acrylic Fiber Marketover the forecasted period. However, the demand for acrylic fibers are facing sluggish demand for acrylic fiber in developed countries and are facing significant challenge in coping with the growth of the market as there is limited application of the Acrylic Fiber.
The demand of acrylic staple fiber is declining consistently since 2003. In 2006 and 2007, its utilization declined approximately by 8.5%. In the following five years the demand for acrylic fiber was stagnant. Keeping in view the present economic situation, the utilization of acrylic staple fiber is expected to grow by 2.3 % which has started in 2016 and is expected to continue till 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2125
- Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Company,
- Aditya Birla Group,
- Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş. (Aksa),
- Taekwang Industrial co. Ltd.,
- Exlan Japan Co. Ltd.,
- Kaneka Corporation,
- Indian Acrylics Limited,
- Pasupati Acrylon Ltd.,
- Vardhman Acrylics Ltd.
- Onthe basis of form the market is classified namely into Staple and Filament.
- On the basis of blending the market is classified into Cotton, Wool, and others.
- On the basis of end-use the market is segmented into Wardrobe, Furnishing, Industrial and others
Taste the market data and market information presented in more than 50 market data tables and figures spread over 140 pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “Global Acrylic Fiber Market Research Report –Forecast to 2022”
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to maintain its dominance in the Global Acrylic Fiber Market. Emerging markets of China, South Korea, Taiwan and India are expected to boost the Asia Pacific acrylic fiber market. Other emerging markets are Middle East and Africa countries.
- The largest market of Acrylic Fiber is in Asia-Pacific as it has highest consumer of acrylic fiber. China is the leading producer of acrylic fiber followed by South Korea and Taiwan. Middle East and Africa are second largest market of acrylic fiber. North America is facing a sluggish growth since 2006 followed by Europe. European manufactures have stopped producing acrylic fiber as there is limited application of the same here.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/acrylic-fiber-market
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India