The demand for military satellites is expected to be driven by increase in terrorist attacks, unconventional warfare, militancy. Despite changes in the dimensions of terrorism, navigation, and ISR, satellites are acting as effective tools to predict and curb terrorist attacks, simultaneously playing an important role in helping ground level combat operations. The demand for satellite bandwidth is not only driven by military operations in countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq, but also by other countries where the bandwidth is used to serve the modern network-centric nature of warfare
Top market players listed in the military satellite market report are The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Raytheon Company, QinetiQ Group plc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Airbus Defence and Space, Harris Corporation, Israel Aerospace Industries, Intelsat General Corporation, ISS–Reshetnev, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Telespazio, and Thales.
In order to cut the cost and increase the security of their military satellites against attacks, major militaries are now shifting their focus to commercial satellites for communication services. Demand for commercial satellites will increase in the near future due to the high possibility of attacks on military satellites
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/228216 .
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017–2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military satellite segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
– The global military satellite market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.50% over the forecast period.
– The market consists of three categories: ISR, Communication, and Navigation satellites. It is expected to be dominated by the ISR Satellites segment, followed by Communication and Navigation segments. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 39.2%, followed by the European market, which is dominated by Russia and France. China and India account for major market share in the Asia Pacific region.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/228216 .AND if you have enquires before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/228216 .
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military satellite market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military satellite segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global military satellite market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military satellite market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top satellite providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States