A large number of countries across the globe are expected to invest heavily on replacing their fleets of aging aircraft. For instance, after the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US and other allied countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East were left with a worn-out and damaged base of aircraft and other military equipment. This has resulted in the need for large-scale upgrade and replacement programs. Defense spending in Europe, Africa, and Latin America will also be largely driven by the need to replace aging fleets of aircraft
The primary forces driving large scale military modernization plans in this region are territorial disputes and the high threat of terrorism. A significant increase in Chinese defense spending has led other countries in the region to increase their defense budget in order to maintain a balance of military power in the region
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-global-military-fixed-wing-aircraft-market-2017-2027
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017–2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military aircraft segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-global-military-fixed-wing-aircraft-market-2017-2027/request-sample
- The Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.71% over 2017-2027.
- In terms of categories, the multi-role aircraft segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of 59.3% followed by the transport aircraft segment with a share of 23%. Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft and bombers are anticipated to account for the third and fourth largest segments of expenditure with a share of 6.9% and 5.6% respectively over the forecast period. The remaining market share of 5.2% is expected to be constituted by the training aircraft sub-sector.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/defense
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military aircraft market over the next ten years
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military aircraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military aircraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top aircraft providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Explore Similar Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Military Satellite Market –
- Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States