‘The Cards and Payments Industry in Canada: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Canadian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debits, check payments, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2021). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Canada: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021′ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Canadian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
– Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
– The competitive landscape in the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– It provides current values for the Canadian cards and payments industry for 2016, and forecast figures to 2021.
– It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
– It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Canadian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Canada.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian cards and payments industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1. Market overview
1.2. Key facts
1.3. Top five industry events
2 PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
2.1. Current payment environment
3 E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS
3.1. E-commerce market analysis
3.2. Alternative payment solutions
3.2.2. Apple Pay
3.2.3. Samsung Pay
3.2.4. Amex Pay
3.2.5. Interac Online
3.2.6. Interac e-Transfer
3.2.7. Ugo Wallet
3.2.8. Visa Checkout
3.2.12. RBC Wallet
4 REGULATIONS IN THE CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY
4.1. Regulatory framework
4.1.1. Regulations pertaining to cards
4.2. Anti-money laundering (AML)
4.3. Foreign direct investment (FDI) regulations
5 ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS
6 PAYMENT CARDS
7 DEBIT CARDS
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States