The major growth driver of 3-D Display Market includes growing adoption of 3-D display among organization, rise in demand for 3-D content among sectors such as advertising, billboards, television service providers, and increasing corporate and national event such as live concert, sport competition and corporate trade shows are also driving the demand for 3-D display among others.
However, high cost of display is one of the major factors which are hindering the growth of 3-D Display Market.
Key Players for 3-D Display Market:
- LG Corporation (South Korea)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Samsung electronics (South Korea)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Universal Display Corporation (U.S.)
- HannStar Display Corporation (Taiwan)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Innolux Corporation (Taiwan)
- Fujifilm Corporation (Japan)
- Dimenco (Netherland)
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1137
Global 3-D Display Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Technology: Digital light processing (DLP), plasma display, OLED and LED among others.
Segmentation by Devices: Stereoscopic, volumetric, multi-view and head mounted display (HMD) among others.
Segmentation by Application: Consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, entertainment among others.
Objective of 3-D Display Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global 3-D Display market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 3-D Display Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by device, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global 3-D Display market.
- LG display has announced in July 2016 that it is going to invest USD 1.6 billion in sixth generation of OLED display production line in South Korea.
- Universal Display Corporation has announced in April 2016 about the long term agreement (5 year) with Tianma Micro- Electronics Company which is a small and medium size display company of China.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3-d-display-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India