The Insurance Telematics Market was valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period 2017-2022. Insurance telematics helps the insurance providers to access the information related to driving behavior, thereby enabling them to charge premiums accordingly. Telematics serves multiple functions by providing information of vehicle’s speed, location, distance traveled, brake quality and general vehicle condition. Insurance telematics not only offers solutions to insurance providers, but it also helps drivers and government in terms of safety and driving behavior. This market is driven by a number of factors, such as greater market penetration of smartphones, increased safety and also an overall reduction in the connectivity costs. However, privacy concerns and lack of awareness about the product in developing countries may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
Enquire about Insurance Telematics Market@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/217391
The Insurance Telematics market is segmented on the basis of Solution (OEM installed Black Box, on-board diagnostics (OBD), OEM Solution (line-fit), hybrid solutions, and smartphones), end-user (personal line, commercial life, fleet level), and type (pay-as-you-drive, pay-how-you-drive, and pay-as-you-go). The insurance telematics market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world, with North America occupying the largest consumer base in the world, followed by Europe. There are immense potential and a lot of opportunities in Asia Pacific region because of the rapid growth of the automobile industry.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and leading suppliers of insurance telematics market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-insurance-telematics-market-by-solution-oem-installed-black-box-obd-oem-solution-hybrid-solutions-smartphones-application-personal-line-commercial-life-fleet-level-type-pay-as-you-drive-pay-how-you-drive-pay-as-you-go-geography-trends-forecast-2017
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are
- Agero Inc.
- Masternaut ltd
- Mix Telematics
- Octo Telematics
- Sierra Wireless
- Tom Tom Telematics
- Trimble navigation
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Place Purchase Order for this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217391
What the report offers
- Market definition for insurance telematics along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the insurance telematics market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the insurance telematics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Contents:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Insurance Telematics – Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Framework
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5.3.1 Greater market penetration of smartphones
5.3.2 Increased safety
5.3.3 Overall reduction in the connectivity costs
6. Insurance Telematics Market – By Solution
6.1 OEM Installed Black Box
6.2 On-board Diagnostics (OBD)
6.3 OEM Solution (line – fit)
6.4 Hybrid Solutions
7. Insurance Telematics Market – By End User Application
7.1 Personal line
7.2 Commercial Life
7.3 Fleet Level
8. Insurance Telematics Market – By Type
9. Insurance Telematics Market – By Region
9.1 North America
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10. Competitive Landscape – Key Company Profiles
10.1 Company Overview
10.2 Agero Inc Technologies
10.2.2 Products & Services
10.2.3 Recent Developments
10.2.4 Company Overview
10.3.2 Products & Services
10.3.3 Recent Developments
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Investor Outlook
11.2 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
12. Future Outlook of Insurance Telematics
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States