Barcode printer market revenue is anticipated to grow considerably over the coming five years, driven by rising demand for portable scanners, thermal mobile printers, and portable printers. Moreover, rapid technological breakthroughs have further contributed towards the growing popularity of Barcode printer across healthcare, retail, government, shipping, and manufacturing sectors.
As per Global Market Insights, Inc., “Barcode printer market size is expected to hit USD 4.51 billion by 2022.” Rising trend of IoT, RFID, and NFC technologies are expected to open new vistas for Barcode printer industry over the next few years.
Manufacturing sector is one of the major application areas, expected to create high growth opportunities for the industry over the coming years. As per the research study, manufacturing sector contributed over 35% of global Barcode printer market share in 2014, driven by wide application of Barcode printer in inventory control & labelling and tracking of work-in-progress activities.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/147
Barcode printer market value in the retail sector is expected to surpass USD 800 million by 2022, driven by its wide use in shelf labelling, price-tag printing, product labelling, and point-of-sale. Furthermore, many of the retail stores offer facilities such as receipt printing and payment processing by using printers and scanners. Moreover, extensive use of Barcode printer in patient ID systems, patient data tracking, and patient care activities is expected to drive the industry revenue in the healthcare sector.
Industrial, desktop, and mobile printers are the major products of Barcode printer market. Industrial Barcode printer market, which contributed towards 60% of the overall revenue in 2014, is predicted to dominate the product landscape over the coming five years. High product demand across warehouse & order labelling applications is expected to influence the industry growth. Mobile Barcode printer industry size is expected to grow considerably over the coming timeframe, owing to its use in printing receipts, tickets, and labels.
Printers making use of laser, thermal transfer, ink-jet, impact, and direct thermal technologies are expected to impact the revenue prospects of the industry over the coming years. Thermal transfer Barcode printer market is projected to cross the revenue of USD 1.7 billion by 2022. Direct thermal Barcode printer industry is expected to grow at a rate of 9.7% over the period of 2015-2022, driven by its ability to create a durable image on printing materials along with its growing use in printing shipping labels as well as receipts.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/147
Below are the regional trends influencing Barcode printer market over 2015-2022
- North America Barcode printer industry is expected to dominate the global share over the coming years. U.S is expected to contribute significantly towards the regional revenue.
- High capital investments by multinational corporations across retail and industrial sectors is expected to drive the APAC Barcode printer industry size. Furthermore, the growing presence of production units in the region is expected to boost the regional growth.
Key industry participants include SATO Holdings Corporation, Dascom, Toshiba Tec Corporation, Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions, Avery Dennison Company, Zebra Technologies, Printronix, Printek, and Dascom.
Browse key industry insights spread across 119 pages with 44 market data tables & 37 figures & charts from the report Barcode Printers Market in detail along with the table of contents:
Below are the key trends in the Barcode printer market to watch for in the coming five years
- Thermal mobile printers are deployed on a large scale by various firms as they are cost-effective and help in enhancing the work throughput.
- Manufacturing sector dominated the application landscape in 2014 and can continue to lead the market share over the coming years.
- Industrial Barcode printer will continue to dominate the product segment over 2015-2022, with revenue projected to cross USD 2.8 billion by 2022.
- Thermal transfer barcode technology is expected to dominate the technology landscape.
- North America, contributing nearly 30% of overall revenue in 2014, to continue dominating the regional landscape over the next five years.
- Key industry players will try to enhance their sale and regional presence by adopting business growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions.
Browse Related Reports:
- (Point of Sale) POS Terminals Market Size By Application (Entertainment, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Warehouse), By Product (Mobile, Fixed), By Component (Software, Hardware), By Technology (Biometric, Traditional), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Mexico, Germany, UK, China, India, Japan, Brazil), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Arun Hegde
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States