Digital Signage is one such technology, which has witnessed tremendous growth. Digital Signage, a subset of signage uses advanced methods like LCD, LED, OLED and projections to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media and information and can be found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants and corporate buildings. These displays use content management systems which can be run either from personal computers and servers or regional/national media hosting providers.
Read more details of the report at Orbis Research
Touchscreen technologies and near field communications have provided an impetus to this market. These help in saving costs associated with traditional printed advertisements which are more time consuming and tedious to implement. Digital Signage is being used increasingly across different industry verticals as well as for relaying real-time information at different places. Vendors of both hardware and software are expanding their offerings to meet high market demand.
The Global Digital Signage Market is rising rapidly owing to the growing demand for increasing investments by companies for the development of digital signage solutions, commercial displays, acceptance from government, prevention of paper wastage, and energy saving. North America dominated the Global Digital Signage Market and this trend is expected to continue till 2020, with the U.S. occupying the major market share. Asia Pacific and Europe are also considered as promising markets, with Germany and the U.K. in Europe, and Japan and South Korea in APAC expected to have the highest rate of growth.
Request sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/216224
The Global Digital Signage Market has been segmented on the basis of Mode of Display (Liquid Crystal Display/Plasma, LED, Projection Screens, OLEDs, and Others), Solutions Type (Hardware and Software), Application (Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of Data Acquisition Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Cisco, Hp, LG, 3M, Samsung, Panasonic, Adflow Networks, Scala Inc., BrightSign, Nanonation, ViewSonic, and among others.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/216224
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States