ADDISON, TX – 30 Mar, 2017 – Dillon Gage Metals, an international precious metals wholesaler, has been selected as a finalist by the Platts Global Metals Awards Selection Committee in two categories. The awards are conducted by S&P Platts, the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets with over 30,000 subscribers globally.
Dillon Gage Metals was nominated as a finalist in the following categories:
• Precious Metals Industry Leadership Award
• Physical Metals Service Provider of the Year Award
“What a prestigious honor for our organization to be considered a finalist in these categories, which reflect industry leadership and service,” stated Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “To get this type of recognition is a credit to each and every employee who works on behalf of Dillon Gage Metals and our valuable network of precious metals dealers.”
The Platts Global Metals Awards are bestowed on deserving candidates, singling out those who drive the precious metals industry to new heights—including excellence in leadership, innovation, safety, integrity and overall performance.
The 2017 Platts Global Metals Awards will be presented at a black-tie gala on Thursday, May 18, at Marriott Grosvenor Square in London.
For more information, please visit www.dillongage.com or call (800) 375-4653.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. Additionally, the company provides advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses, allowing electronic trading and offering cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers a real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus on custom business logistics solutions including storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value-added services.
Company Name: TrizCom PR
Contact Person: Jeff Cheatham
Phone: 972 247 1369
Country: United States