Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is expected to reach USD 184.87 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing concerns pertaining to the losses incurred by goods manufacturers through the sales of counterfeit products is expected to drive the industry growth.
The industry is expected to be driven by the rising consumer concerns regarding the harmful effects regarding the usage of counterfeit products. High risk of health damage caused by the use of spurious pharmaceutical products coupled with the growth of the counterfeit pharmaceutical products are expected to emerge as the major factors responsible for the growth
The industry exhibits the presence of a number of manufacturers and technology providers, involved in strategies such as new product development and capacity expansion to increase their overall presence. In addition, the companies in the industry maintain high levels of secrecy with respect to the product technology to ensure product security.
The global anti-counterfeit packaging market is characterized by a number of regulations and laws, mandating the levels of security to be ensured in various stages across the application industries. The industry is characterized by increasing levels of product innovations to meet the client requirements for the protection of goods across the supply chain.
Access Full Report on Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-counterfeiting-packaging-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Track and trace technology products are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% by revenue, from 2016 to 2025 driven by the superior product detection and tracking through the supply chain
- The use of holograms overt packaging is expected to be valued at over USD 19 billion by 2025 due to high demand for the product by application industries including consumer electronic & electrical goods
- The demand for such packaging for food & beverage is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% due to high demand for ensuring the security of alcoholic beverages such as wine, whiskey, and premium scotch
- The industry in North America was estimated at over 33% of the global market due to high demand by industries such as pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and apparels by manufacturers located in the U.S. and Canada
- The majority of the companies in the industry are integrated across the value chain from packaging technology to product distribution in order to ensure the secrecy of product technology. In addition, the companies are also involved in high investments in R&D for new product development
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at:
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Security Labels
- Invisible Printing
- Color Shifting Inks
- Track & Trace
- Machine Readable Data
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Food & Beverage
- Clothing & Apparels
Regional Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-anti-counterfeiting-packaging-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States