The buzzing trend of IoT is boosting the global single board computer market share on account of the SBCs being regarded as a major hardware component of the IoT devices.
According to Global Market Insights, Inc., “Worldwide single board computer market was worth USD 440 million in 2015 and will record CAGR of 12.5% over the period of 2016 to 2024.” SBCs are extensively implemented in several medical equipments, owing to their efficient service capability along with high reliability. This, in turn, will boost single board computer industry share notably.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/355
Below is an in-depth analysis of this market based on applications, services, technologies, regions, and market players over 2016-2024:
- Considering the application trends, single board computer industry in mainly divided into entertainment, industrial automation, medical, transportation, and aerospace & defense. The industrial automation application segment will record a lucrative growth rate of more than 14% over the coming years of 2016 to 2024. The attributing factor toward the industry growth is the increasing product requirement across various sectors. The aerospace & defense will also contribute noticeably with an annual growth rate of more than 13% over the coming seven years.
- System integration dominated the service segment by accounting for more than 45% of the global market share in 2015. It is predicted to collect considerable revenue over the coming years, due to the growing adoption of technologically advanced devices. Customization and aftersales are the other lucrative segments of single board computer market. The customization service segment will register a CAGR of more than 12% over the coming seven years, owing to its increasing need for aerospace & defense and automation applications.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/355
- VPX, cPCI, xTCA, and VME are the main technological segmentations of SBC market. VME technology is slated to exhibit an annual growth rate of more than 10% over the coming timeframe, owing to its high reliability, multiprocessing ability, and subsequently increasing usage in harsh environments.
- China single board computer market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of more than 18% over the period of 2016 to 2024, primarily driven by the increasing requirement across various application such as gaming, machine control automation, and kiosks. U.S. is another lucrative region, which will generate significant revenue over the coming years, owing to increasing product implementation across transportation, energy, and medical sectors.
- The noteworthy industry players in single board computer market are VersaLogic Corp., Advantech, Digi International, Kontron, Adlink Technology Inc., Eurotech Group, Wandboard, Radisys, NETBurner, American Portwell Technology, Inc., UDOO, Mercury Systems, and Olimex.
Browse key industry insights spread across 160 pages with 166 market data tables & 128 figures & charts from this 2017 report Single Board Computer Market in detail along with the table of contents:
(SBC) single board computer market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Single Board Computer Market By Technology
Single Board Computer Market By Service
- System integration
Single Board Computer Market By Processor
Single Board Computer Market By Application
- Industrial automation
- Aerospace & defense
Single Board Computer Market By End-Use
- Test & measurement
- Data processing
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin AmericaMiddle East & Africa (MEA)
Browse Related Reports:
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Market Size By Application (Defense, Automotive, Telecommunication & IT, Consumer Electronics), By Product (Non-memory, Memory, Discrete), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022
Fractovia.org is one of India’s leading in-house and free news total admin portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers all across the globe. Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue. We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Company Name: Fractovia.org
Contact Person: Arun Hegde
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States