Technological advancements in the field of fabrication and deposition techniques coupled with increasing demand for efficient optical devices from end-use applications are expected to propel demand for the coatings over the next nine years.
The Antipsychotic Drugs Market is highly dependent on the availability of efficient and cost effective deposition technologies. Advanced coating processes including ion assisted deposition, ion beam sputtering, and advanced plasma reactive sputtering are increasingly being used in order to achieve precision in deposition. These advancements have led to use of AR coatings in high-end applications including telescopes, military & defense, and aerospace, thus propelling the market.
The antireflective coatings market is characterized by the presence of numerous market players across the globe. Various manufacturers catering to the eyewear industry are integrated across the value chain wherein they manufacture antireflective coatings as well as the eyewear lens for the end-users.
Download Full Research Report of Anti-Reflective Coatings Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/anti-reflective-coatings-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Eyewear application accounted for the major share and is expected to witness a CAGR of over 7.0% from 2016 to 2025 on account of rapidly increasing demand for fashion eyewear and sunglasses
- Electronics application is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period on account of technological advancements in display and touchscreens of the devices such as smart phones, laptop, tablets, and smart watches
- Sputtering technology is expected to witness a growth of over 9.0% from 2016 to 2025 on account of high utilization in ophthalmic industry
- Asia Pacific accounted for a share of over 30% in 2015 on account of growth in the manufacturing sector and increasing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of the product in eyewear
- In June 2015, iCoat introduced Indigo anti-reflective coating, which is a blue light filtering AR coating. It is suitable for reducing the digital eye strain and discomfort due to blue light.
- In May 2014, HOA launched UV control which is a UV resistant coating applied on the back surface of the spectacles. The coating comes in combination with Hi-Vision Long-life anti-reflective coating.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/anti-reflective-coatings-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 3. Anti-Reflective Coatings: Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market segmentation & scope
3.2. Anti-reflective coatings value chain analysis
3.3. Raw material trend
3.4. Market dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
3.4.2. Market restraint analysis
3.5. Regulatory framework
3.6. Penetration & growth prospect mapping
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Antimicrobial Additives Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/antimicrobial-additives-market
• Antipsychotic Drugs Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/antipsychotic-drugs-market
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States