“BRICS Tequila & Mezcal (Spirits) Market – Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” is a broad level market review of BRICS Tequila & Mezcal’s market by country. The research handbook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Tequila & Mezcal. The research handbook also provides analytics on Sales by Brands and by Distribution Channel.
Tequila & Mezcal is a spirit distilled from agave plant. Tequila is a variety of mezcal produced in the Tequila region of Mexico.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency by country and Volumes are represented in M Litres.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2012 to 2015 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to the Tequila & Mezcal’s Spirits (Alcoholic Beverages) market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Countries covered in this report include: Brazil, China, India, Russia and South Africa
– Overall Tequila & Mezcal (Spirits) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2020.
– Sales Value and Volume analytics for variants of Spirits.
Reasons to buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Tequila & Mezcal (Spirits) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 – 2020
1.2.2 Category Definitions
1.2.3 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.4 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.5 CAGR Definition and Calculation
1.2.6 Graphical representation of Brands
1.2.7 Exchange Rates
1.2.8 Methodology Summary
2 BRICS Tequila & Mezcal Market Analysis, 2010-20
2.1 Tequila & Mezcal Value Analysis, 2010-20
2.1.1 Tequila & Mezcal Market by Value, 2010-20
2.2 Tequila & Mezcal Volume Analysis, 2010-20
2.2.1 Tequila & Mezcal Market by Volume, 2010-20
3 COUNTRY Tequila & Mezcal Market Analysis, 2010-20
3.1 Tequila & Mezcal Value Analysis, 2010-20
3.1.1 Tequila & Mezcal Market by Value, 2010-20
3.2 Tequila & Mezcal Volume Analysis, 2010-20
3.2.1 Tequila & Mezcal Market by Volume, 2010-20
3.3 Tequila & Mezcal Market Brand Analysis, 2012-15
3.3.1 Tequila & Mezcal Brand Analysis, 2012-15
3.4 Tequila & Mezcal Market Distribution Channel Analysis, 2012-15
3.4.1 Tequila & Mezcal Distribution Channel Analysis, 2012-15
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States