Rare earth elements are the set of seventeen chemical elements found in the periodic table. These elements include europium, holmium, erbium, lanthanum, terbium and others, and are found in huge quantities in the earth’s crust, despite their name. These elements are found together in the earth’s crust and are difficult to separate from each other.
The global rare earth metals market is majorly driven by the increase in demand of rare metals such as Neodymium and Praseodymium, for the production of high power metals which are used especially in electric vehicles and wind turbines. The market is further expected to be driven by the increase in use of large number of rare earth metals in offshore wind turbines in the forecast period. The demand for electric vehicles is expected to increase with the application of strict regulations on greenhouse gas emissions, across the globe. This increase in the production of electric vehicles is expected to further drive the market for rare earth metals over the forecast period.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2261 .
Study Objectives of global rare earth metal market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global rare earth metal market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyse the global rare earth metal market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global rare earth metal market
Inquire for discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2261 .
Regional Analysis of Rare Earth Metal Market:
The rare earth metal market can be geographically segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). Asia pacific is expected to be the largest consumer and producer of global rare earth metals with the high consumption of these metals in China. North America is also expected to grow rapidly as it is a leading importer of rare earth metals from China, the largest extraction region of rare earth metals.
The key players of rare earth metal market are Lynas Corporation, Ltd.( Australia), Molycorp Inc. (U.S.), Alkane Resources Ltd (Australia), Baotou Steel Rare-earth (China), Ucore Rare Metals Inc.(Canada), Tantalus Rare Earths AG (Germany), Tasman Metals Ltd. (Canada), Greenland Minerals and Energy Ltd. (Australia), Avalon Advanced Materials Inc. (Canada) and others.
Browse Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/rare-earth-metal-market-2261 .
- Rare earth metal extractors
- Distributer & Supplier companies
- End Users
- consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India