LED (A light-emitting diode) is a two-lead semiconductor light source. It is a p–n junction diode, which emits light when activated.
OLED, also known as organic (carbon-based) light emitting diode is a flat light emitting technology developed by placing thin organic films between two conductors.
OLED Display is garnering more acceptances among end users since they are thinner, brighter, and lighter in weight, more power efficient and offer higher contrast as compared to LEDs.
OLEDs offer wide viewing angles, faster response time, higher contrast ratios and more saturated colors to enhance viewing experience of end users. OLED is one of the most promising display technologies that has the capability of offering power efficiency displaying and is superior.
Major Key Players
- Corning (U.S.)
- Microchip Technologies (U.S.)
- Universal Display Corporation (U.S.)
- LG Electronics Inc.(South Korea)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea).
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Philips Electronics (Netherland)
- OSRAM GmbH (Germany)
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1096
- Universal Display Corporation has announced about its acquisition of BASF’s OLED intellectual property on June 2016. BASF is one of the leading chemical industries in the globe. This acquisition would help in the development in commercial blue emissive system.
- Sony Europe has announced in August 2016 that it has acquired e SATURNUS NV, a Belgium Based company which provides clinical video in medical field. This acquisition covers intellectual property rights and technological and software capabilities of the organization.
OLED displays have the following advantages over LCD displays:
- OLED offer a better image quality – even with the latest quantum-dots enhanced LED TVs, OLEDs still provide a far better contrast ratio (true blacks), faster refresh rates and wider viewing angles
- OLEDs typically consume less power (as only lit pixels draw power)
- Design freedom – OLED panels are thinner and lighter than LCD panels, and OLEDs can be made flexible – and bendable TVs will soon hit the market. In the future we’ll even have roll able TVs.
Of course OLED technology is not perfect – two challenges are the relatively limited lifetime (and thus burn-in issues) and the high production costs which are mostly due to the low production volume currently in place.
The report for LED and OLED Display Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “LED & OLED Display Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2027”
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/led-oled-display-market
Objective of LED & OLED Display Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global LED & OLED Display market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the LED & OLED Display Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global LED & OLED Display market.
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1096
Segmentation by Type:
- Passive-matrix OLED (PMOLED),
- Active-matrix OLED (AMOLED),
- organic LED,
- inorganic LED
- high brightness LED
Segmentation by Application:
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Browse Related Report
Global Cloud Computing Market Information, by Service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), by Cloud types (Private cloud, Hybrid cloud, Public cloud, Community cloud), by Application (Government, Banking, Healthcare) – Forecast 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India