Connected car is a car which is equipped with advance sensors and technologies and helps the driver to gather real time information around him. Generally it is equipped with internet which is connected with the smart devices both inside the car and outside. The cars can communicate with another cars which is travelling on the same road and can exchange the information about accidents, weather, road blocks, traffic etc.
Market Segmentation – Segmentation by Technology: 2G, 3G, LTE, WiFi & Bluetooth. Segmentation by Components: Sensors, Processors, Cellular and wireless modules. Segmentation by Services: Safety, Entertainment, Well-Being, Autonomous driving and Vehicle management, OEM Services among others. Segmentation by Connectivity: Integrated, tethered and embedded.
The prominent players in market of connected cars are- General Motors (U.S.), Apple Inc. (U.S.), Audi AG (Germany), Ford Motor Company (U.S.), Honda Motor Co. Ltd. (Japan), NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands), BMW (Germany), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments Incorporated (U.S.), Sierra Wireless (Canada) among others.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1140 .
- BMW is using SIM card based connected drive technology for connected cars.
- A study shows that Tesla and Toyota are among the smartest companies working in connected car market.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
· North America
· Western Europe
· Rest of Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/connected-car-market .
Study Objective of Connected Car Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Connected Car Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Connected Car market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by components, by services, by connectivity and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Connected Car Market
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India