Aspiring show-runner, producer and content creator, Jade Bryan is on a mission to see the first sitcom with predominantly Deaf People of Color in lead roles becoming a reality.
With a passion for creativity, Bryan, the award-winning creator of The Shattered Mind, is championing for a group that is consistently ignored by society. With 70 million deaf and hard-of-hearing people living in the United States and abroad, stories that resonate with this group are being sought.
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2063977137/pilot-seasons-here-put-the-two-essences-pilot-on-n, offers rewards from $5 to $10,000, including:
• Regular updates about the pilot, its production, and release
• Live Facebook behind-the-scenes production
• Shout outs on social media
• Movie poster
• Digital download of The Two Essences pilot
• DVD Copy of The Two Essences
• DVD Copy of The Shattered Mind
• Ticket to a sneak peek premiere of pilot in New York City
• Invitation to the set of The Two Essences
• Walk on role
• Invitation to the wrap party
• Producer credit (Executive, Honorary Co-Producer, and Co-Producer)
For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
About The Two Essences:
The Two Essences is a situation comedy about the life of a mixed race, deaf and hearing family.
Company Name: Jade Films
Contact Person: Jade Bryan
Phone: 212 225 8339
Address:234 West 114th Street
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States