New York, NY – Dr. Luanne Ruona is featured in the Spring 2017 edition of Talk Nation Magazine.
In the interview-based publication, she talks with her radio co-host Frank MacKay about why people should choose “love not hate” to live a positive and fulfilling life. Dr. Ruona states, “Why not forgive and just try to listen to what the person is saying? It will do you no good to be angry. Angry attracts angry.”
She also gives readers a glimpse into some of the techniques she recommends to help individuals choose love over anger and negativity. These are the insights described throughout her book, Love Is Who You Are.
The Dr. Luanne Ruona Show is an online podcast, which is available on Soundcloud, iTunes, Blog Talk Radio and other international streams.
In the book Love Is Who You Are, you can read about:
• How your brain works and how to better use it.
• Understanding the mind better and its great abilities — and its problems as well.
• Using your brain and mind more effectively.
• How to effectively tame the ego and understand it.
• The power of thought and how to harness it.
• Many simple and easy tools for reducing stress and finding the happiness and health that you deserve.
The book: Love Is Who You Are.
Company Name: Frank MacKay Media
Contact Person: Frank MacKay
Country: United States