The Global Octadecanedioic Acid (ODDA) Market is anticipated to reach USD 9.4 million by 2024, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Growing demand for renewable chemicals used to derive high value intermediate & end-use products is expected to support market growth over the coming years.
Traditionally, dibasic or dicarboxylic acids were produced through chemical reactions such as multistep butadiene oxidation which used petrochemical as a raw material. Initiatives undertaken to reduce dependency on petrochemical feedstock led to the development of biotechnological production methods, namely, microbial fermentation and metathesis.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/octadecanedioic-acid-odda-market
Further expansions & investments in the biotechnological field are anticipated to facilitate commercial scale production of C18 dibasic acid through microbial fermentation. Vegetable oil is used as feedstock while using the biotechnological processes.
Rising ODDA demand from soaps & detergents and organic personal care products is projected to augment market growth over the forecast period. Developing economies such as India, China, South Korea and Japan are slated to emerge as the key end-use markets. Growing application scope in personal care and plastics is expected to augment product demand over the forecast period.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/octadecanedioic-acid-odda-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
• Water repellant properties of C18 dicarboxylic acid has found extensive application in cosmetics
• Demand in the polyester polyols segment accounted for approximately 50% of the market volume in 2015
• Advantages such as improved performance, reduced carbon footprint, and renewable content enable manufacturers to charge a “green premium” on products
• Commercialization of biobased methods coupled with increasing demand for renewable sources in the lubricants and cosmetics market is anticipated to augment market demand
• Lubricating oil is projected to occupy the second-largest share on account of increasing use of ODDA as thickener component in grease compositions
• Rising awareness of ecofriendly products and increasing government initiatives supporting measures towards sustainable environment is expected to propel market demand
• Volatile price of petrochemical derived products on account of supply-demand imbalances has prompted the shift towards biobased chemicals
• Elevance Renewable Sciences Inc. has developed its own patented metathesis catalyst technology, which has fortified its hold in the market
• Key market players include Elevance Renewable Sciences Inc., Croda International Plc., Cathay Industrial Biotech Ltd., TCI America, and BASF SE
Browse More Chemicals Related Market Research Reports:
• Pectin Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/pectin-market
• Algae Oil Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/algae-oil-market
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States