SAN CARLOS, CA. – 12 Apr, 2017 – For those of you who are new to DisruptHR it is a phenomenon. Since 2014 DisruptHR has spread from Cleveland where is started to over 70 global cities and more than 100 events a year. Each event is sponsored locally under a license that provides a framework similar to TedX.
More than 500 disruptive workforce related presentations will be made in 2017. The cool part is speakers only need to be disruptive. They don’t pay to speak. They just need to be good! When was the last time you went to a local event and heard 10 or more great talks in an hour and twenty minutes?
CollabWorks is proud to sponsor the Bay Area’s first Disrupt HR event on April 27th. The event will be held at the Domenico Winery in San Carlos from 5:30 – 9:00pm. An excellent roster of speakers has been selected from many applicants and include a wide range of topics such as AI applications in the workplace and shifts away from hierarchies. Both big players and individuals have made it over the disruptive hurdle. We have provided lots of time to engage informally with speakers, sponsor, and other “disrupters” in a fun venue serving excellent wine.
Please join us and our roster of speakers:
• Robert Brown, Associate VP, Center for the Future of Work at Cognizant will share “Hominus ex Machina: The Future Shape of Your Work”.
• Leo Brajkovich, Worldwide Executive and Talent Management Advisor at IBM, will speak about “How Cognitive Solutions Transform Human Resources”.
• Roy Altman, Owner, Peopleserv, Inc. will describe “Creating Organizations that Don’t Steal Your Soul”.
• Mark Swartz, CEO, NEURAL shares “Human versus AI Resourcing – A Vision of Our Reality”.
• Albert Yanez Sr., President, Asteelflash – Americas will describe how to use AI to increase employee value regarding “You Don’t Need More Time, You Need to do What Matters”.
• Susan Bernstein, Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant will share “Get Angry at Work, For a Change” and have a positive impact.
• Shannon Lucas, Cisco Hyperinnovation Living Labs, explaining “Purpose for the People”.
• Christopher Kurtz, Founder and Managing Director of PeerThru regarding the “Power of Tech and Human Diversity”.
• Victor Assad, Managing Partner, Strategic HR Consulting and InnovationOne will present “HR Today can Disrupt Convention and Lead the Way”.
• Ganesh Iyer, Founder, dotin.us will share insights regarding “AI Engine that can Tap the Subconscious”.
• Diana Acosta, Aerospace Engineer at NASA Ames Research Center explores “Inside the Meatball: Ingredients for Healthy Intrapreneurism”.
• Marti Grimminck, Founder and CEO, International Connector will discuss “Co-designing the Future of Work with Millennials / GenZs”.
• Mike Zawitkowski, Expert @ Acorn Analytics will share “Predictive Analytics, Streams, and Engagement Big Data”.
Company Name: CollabWorks
Contact Person: Michael Grove
Country: United States