Rising awareness regarding noise pollution and its harmful effects is likely to stimulate acoustic insulation market, which is projected to exceed a revenue of USD 20 billion by 2025. Surging demand for efficient sound proofing across various industries coupled with stringent government norms regarding sustainable infrastructural development are also a couple of key growth drivers that will stimulate the industry growth. As per the report by Global Market Insights, Inc., “Acoustic insulation market will register an annual growth rate of more than 6% over the coming years of 2016 to 2025.”
Request for sample copy of this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/322
Below is the in-depth analysis of acoustic insulation industry based on applications, products, and regions over 2016 to 2025
- In terms of applications, Acoustic insulation market encompasses the transport, industrial, and construction sectors. Transportation application will exhibit a considerable growth rate over the coming eight years, stimulated by the increasing number of noise generating modes of transport such as railways, airways, and roads. Shifting trends toward sound proofing across the automotive sector will also augment the industry growth. The construction application segment was worth USD 4 billion in 2015 and will register noticeable growth over the coming years of 2016 to 2025. High rate of urbanization and the rising per capita income will impel acoustic insulation market growth significantly.
- Rock wool, glass wool, and polystyrene are the various products of acoustic insulation industry. Polystyrene products are highly preferred for sound proofing owing to reduced operational costs and the fact that they require minimal installation tools. In consequence, polystyrene acoustic insulation market is predicted to surpass a revenue collection of USD 9 billion by 2025. Glass wool product segment collected a revenue of more than USD 3 billion in 2015 and will record significant growth rate over the coming years of 2016 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to high tensile strength, light weight, exceptional resilience, and effective thermal & acoustic characteristics of the product.
- U.S. acoustic insulation industry will generate a revenue of more than USD 5 billion by 2025, primarily fueled by the surging demand across the commercial construction industry.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/322
- China acoustic insulation market was worth USD 2 billion in 2015 and will exhibit significant growth rate over the period of 2016 to 2025. The growth can be attributed to the growing preference toward sound proofing and fire safety.
- Russia acoustic insulation industry is predicted to collect a revenue of more than USD 1.8 billion by 2025. Stringent norms regarding worker safety in various industrial environments will boost the need for insulated flanges, pipes, and valves, which will subsequently drive regional growth.
Read More Information Here @https://www.fractovia.org/news/industry-research-report/acoustic-insulation-market
Focus on the establishment of small scale manufacturing units and acquisitions are the important growth strategies adopted by the market players. The notable giants in acoustic insulation market are Knauf Insulation, Rockwool International, Paroc, Fletcher, Owens Corning, Kingspan, Cellecta, Armacell, BASF, AFICO, SIDERISE, Roxul, K-Flex, and Lloyd.
Browse Related report
- Polyurea Market By Product (Lining, Coating, Sealants), By Raw Material (Aliphatic, Aromatic), By Application (Industrial, Construction, Transportation), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022
Fractovia.org is one of India’s leading in-house and free news portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers across the globe.
Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue.
We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Company Name: Fractovia.org
Contact Person: Arun Hegde
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States