Global Cell Separation Market is expected to reach a value of USD 16.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals including antibodies, proteins, vaccines, and drugs is the most important factor that drives the market growth during the forecast period. Biopharmaceuticals development involves the application of various life science products such as centrifuges, cell separator systems, flow cytometers, filtration systems, and consumables. Thus, the demand for advanced cell isolation products by biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies is increasing, which is expected to boost the market growth.
Rising funding by biotechnology companies and government for cell-based research is another major factor driving the growth of the cell isolation/cell separation market. For instance, National Institutes of Health invested around USD 1,429 million for stem cells research in 2015. Stem cell therapy is the most promising technique to treat severe medical conditions such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, brain disease, and blood disease. Thus, the biotechnology companies are adopting advanced cell separation products for the research and development of stem cells.
Full Research Report on Cell Separation Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-isolation-cell-separation-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Consumables product segment was the largest revenue-generating segment of the market in the year 2016.
- Consumables is expected to uphold its dominance during the forecast period owing to repetitive purchase of these products for research and diagnostics application
- The human cells segment was the largest revenue grossing segment of the sector in 2016, and is expected to grow at fastest rate due to growing demand of isolated human cell in therapeutics, research, and biopharmaceuticals production
- In 2016, the centrifugation technique segment accounted for the largest share in the overall market, owing to its wide application for manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, proteins, and antibodies
- In 2016, North America dominated the overall market with the largest revenue share due to the existence of major biopharmaceutical companies and research laboratories in this region
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to the mounting investments in cell-based research and rapidly booming biotechnology industry in this region
- Some of the key players include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; BD Biosciences; GE Healthcare; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Merck KGaA; Terumo BCT; STEMCELL Technologies Inc.; and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Browse More Reports From Same Category: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/biotechnology
Grand View Research has segmented the Cell Separation Market on the basis of product, cell type, technique, application, end-use, and region:
Cell Isolation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Reagents, kits, media, and sera
- Flow cytometers
- Filtration systems
- Magnetic-activated cell separator systems
Cell Isolation Cell Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Human cells
- Animal cells
Cell Isolation Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Surface marker
Cell Separation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Biomolecule isolation
- Stem cell research
- Cancer research
- Tissue regeneration
- In-vitro diagnostics
Cell Separation End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Research laboratories and institutes
- Biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies
- Cell banks
- Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories
Cell Isolation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
View Blog on Cell Isolation Market By Grand View Research:http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blog/cell-isolation-cell-separation-market-size-share
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit us: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States