In the western economies, spinal fusion is one of the top ten procedures that most payers are looking at the rate of increased utilization, aggregate spending and the likelihood of continued increases based on demographics. Given the heightened competitive pressures and shrinking reimbursement, the average selling prices for spinal fusion products are expected to continue to decline in almost all of the geographies covered in this report, partially offsetting the healthy growth of procedure volumes.
The Global Spinal Fusion Industry, which encompasses 39 countries and includes spinal plating systems, interbody devices, vertebral body replacement devices, and pedicle screw systems, was valued at approximately $7.10bn in 2016.
Key companies listed in the report are Aesculap, Alphatec Spine, Amedica Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Globus Medical, K2M, Medtronic, NuVasive, Orthofix, SeaSpine, Stryker, and Zimmer Biomet.
Key Questions Answered
– One of the major barriers affecting the spinal fusion market in the US is the increasing public payer scrutiny of the procedure being overused. How does this impact the market?
– Given the escalating healthcare financial burden, many countries have put measures in place to cap the reimbursement for spinal fusion implants. How will the global spinal fusion market evolve in the next five years?
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of practice patterns and adoption trends of different surgeries
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Other key topics covered include procedural trends, market access, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the overall market
– Market share analysis of the competition in different regions
– Annualized sales units and market revenues of each market segment from 2013-2022
Request a sample @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244313 .
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
– Track device sales in the global market from 2014-2023
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
Major points from Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
2 Introduction 12
3 Industry Overview 13
4 Unmet Needs and Market Opportunity Analysis 18
5 Market Drivers and Barriers 23
6 Competitive Assessment 31
7 Market Outlook 56
8 Appendix 92
Browse more report on Spinal Fusion Industry:
1. Spinal Fusion-North America Analysis and Market Forecasts: The North America spinal fusion market has been estimated in this report up to 2023. Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/spinal-fusion-north-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts .
2. Spinal Fusion-Europe Analysis and Market Forecasts: The European spinal fusion market has been estimated in this report up to 2023. Get the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/spinal-fusion-europe-analysis-and-market-forecasts .
3. Spinal Fusion-South America Analysis and Market Forecasts: The South America spinal fusion market has been estimated in this report up to 2023. Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/spinal-fusion-south-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States