The intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring industry is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. This growth is majorly attributed to factors such as; rising number of spinal, cranial procedures, technological advancements, cost effectiveness, among others. The IONM techniques are widely adopted in developed countries, but due to low level of awareness, this technology is still in infancy in various developing nations. This can create opportunity for various market players to invest in such countries to achieve greater benefits.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/729
- The global IONM market and is expected to reach $3.1 billion by 2027.
- Electroencephalography (EEG) segment holds the largest share of around 60% of the total market.
- North America continues to be the leading market globally, holds the largest market share of around 65% in 2015.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 9.3% during the forecast period.
- Nuvasive, and Medsurant Holdings, Cadwell Laboratories Inc, are some of the leading market players globally.
Intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring (IONM) as the name suggests is a monitoring technique which refers to a group of procedures used during surgery to monitor neural pathways during high-risk neurosurgical, orthopedic, peripheral nerve, and vascular surgeries. These procedures assist surgeons in preventing damage and preserving functionality of the nervous system.
The technology is new to the market. In spite of that, rising adoption of these devices due to its advantages over conventional technology making the market to grow at a healthy CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
This research report provides in depth analysis of market segments and sub-segments, deep dive analysis of major geographic regions, along with detailed analysis of key players operating in this market.
Brief TOC for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring Market:
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increase in Surgery Volume
3.1.2 Ionm Techniques Reduce Health Care Costs
3.1.3 Increase in Awareness of Ionm
3.1.4 Significant Reduction in Morbidity and Mortality Rates
3.2.1 Shortage of the Skilled Personnel
3.4 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Global Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring Markets, by Type
4.3 Evoked Potentials
- Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Neurosurgeons & Radiologist
- Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India