Growing efforts to curb the hazardous impact of carbon emissions on the environment will enhance Industrial Gas Turbine Market expansion. Strict government norms to maintain the ecological balance has resulted in the setting up of new gas fired power stations, which is likely to positively influence the industry demand. Rising global requirements for clean energy with growing population and industrialization will sketch a luminous growth chart for the business. In a bid to promote the usage of clean and reliable energy, in November 2015, the UK government, took a decision to replace all its coal fired power stations with gas fired power stations. Global Market Insights, Inc., reports, “Industrial Gas Turbine Industry, which collected a revenue of USD 10 billion in 2015, is forecast to surpass USD 18 billion by 2024.”
Request for sample copy of this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/379
Gas turbines find major applications across the oil & gas, power generation, and manufacturing sectors. Industrial gas turbine industry in oil & gas application segment is likely to grow at an annual rate of 8% over 2016-2024, driven by the high spending on offshore exploration & production activities. Technological innovations are expected to further impel the market potential across the oil & gas sector.
Manufacturing applications are forecast to hit USD 5 billion by 2024, subject to rapid industrialization across emerging economies such as Brazil and India. Power generation sector, which accounted for over 55% of industrial gas turbine industry share in 2015, is projected to witness a notable surge over the coming years. Growing demand for steam fired power systems over conventional coal fired power plants is expected to spur the industry development.
Industrial Gas Turbine Market, By Capacity
- 1. ≤ 70 MW
- ≤ 70 MW market, 2013-2024
- ≤ 70 MW market volume, by region, 2013-2024
- ≤ 70 MW market revenue, by region, 2013-2024
- 2. 70 – 300 MW
- 70 – 300 MW market, 2013-2024
- 70 – 300 MW market volume, by region, 2013-2024
- 70 – 300 MW market revenue, by region, 2013-2024
- 3. ≥ 300 MW
- ≥ 300 MW market, 2013-2024
- ≥ 300 MW market volume, by region, 2013-2024
- ≥ 300 MW market revenue, by region, 2013-2024
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/379
Below are the regional trends impacting industrial gas turbine industry over 2016-2024:
- France industrial gas turbine market revenue, evaluated at USD 120 million in 2015, is forecast to grow considerably within the next few years. Strict government norms such as “Energy Transition for Green Growth Act” to reduce the fossil fuel consumption by 30% by 2030 will contribute substantially towards the revenue.
- Rise in the offshore as well as onshore exploration & drilling activities will favorably influence UAE industrial gas turbine market development.
- Large-scale expenditure for developing high capacity power generating plants is expected to accelerate the business landscape in China.
- U.S. industrial gas turbine industry, which amassed a revenue of USD 1 billion in 2015, is anticipated to experience protruding growth during the period of 2016 to 2024. Beneficial regulations favoring the installation of natural gas fired power plants will benefit the industry.
Browse key industry insights spread across 250 pages with 494 market data tables & 11 figures & charts from the report, “Industrial Gas Turbine Market Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Read More Information Here @ https://www.fractovia.org/news/industry-research-report/industrial-gas-turbine-market
Key participants in industrial gas turbine market include Solar Turbines Incorporated, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Harbin Electric Company Limited, Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, and MAN Diesel & Turbo SE.
Browse Related Reports
- Aeroderivative Gas Turbine Market, By Capacity (≤ 18 MW, > 18 MW), By Technology (Open Cycle, Combined Cycle), By Application (Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Marine, Aviation), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, Russia, Italy, Germany, France, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Algeria, Brazil, Argentina), Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
Fractovia.org is one of India’s leading in-house and free news portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers across the globe.
Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue.
We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Company Name: Fractovia.org
Contact Person: Arun Hegde
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States