The key factor contributing to the growth of the global in-mold labels market is the automated nature of the in-mold labeling process. In-mold labeling reduced the traditional processes such as hand finishing, polishing, finishing and changing of stack mold. The raw material used to manufacture in-mold labels is polypropylene. Polypropylene is extremely versatile as a plastic material. Many manufacturers in the market are developing advanced technologies.
Food & beverage is the dominant industry due to the increase in demand for packaged food items, branded products and consumer awareness toward authenticity of the product. European region accounted for the largest share in terms of value and volume followed by North America and Asia Pacific. The share is attributed to the increasing demand for in-mold labels, increasing manufacturing output, rising income and consumption level, and growing demand for effective and efficient labeling solutions. The global in-mold labels market is expected to cross a market size of USD 4 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% by the end of 2022.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1790 .
Study Objectives of In-mold Labels Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global In-mold Labels Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global In-mold Labels Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, material, application, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global In-mold Labels Market.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/in-mold-labels-market .
European region accounted for the largest share in terms of both value and volume followed by North America and Asia Pacific with APAC being the fastest growing market. The share is attributed to the flourishing food & beverages industries in the region. Furthermore the demand is also augmented by the increased consumption of cosmetics, mark-up products, skin care products, etc. APAC is expected to show similar results with its fastest growing market by the end of the forecasted period.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Coveris Holding S.A
- Cenveo Inc.
- EVCO Plastics
- Fuji Seal International Inc
- Huhtamaki Group
- Inland Label & Marketing ServicesLLC
- Innovia Films Ltd
- Multicolor Corporation
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global In-mold Labels Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India