The Global Krill Oil Market is expected to reach USD 709.4 million by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The increasing awareness regarding omega 3 deficiency and growing demand for dietary supplements are expected to drive demand for krill oil over the forecast period.
Globally, Europe is the dominant regional market. The presence of major fisheries and favorable trade environment is likely to drive the growth in this region. The rise in fishing activity and presence of krill fish in oceans surrounding South Asian countries such as India and Vietnam is expected to drive the industry in this region over the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/krill-oil-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Tablets was the dominant segment with a market share of over 70% in 2015 owing to growing popularity of this form of omega 3 supplements
• Capsules are the fastest growing product segment within the tablet category growing at a CAGR of over 13% from 2016 to 2024 owing to rising number of manufacturers preferring to manufacture krill oil capsules rather than soft gels.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/krill-oil-market/request-sample
• The demand in Europe was over USD 60.0 million in 2015, accounting for over 35% of the overall market. Growing awareness in the region about omega 3 substitutes and rising consumer knowledge about omega 3 products is driving the industry in this region.
• The industry participants have been engaged in rapid new product development and consumer awareness campaigns to increase the penetration of the products.
• They have been focusing on the emerging economies in order to expand their global foothold and increase the customer base.
Browse More Food Related Market Research Reports:
• Fragrance Fixatives Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2011-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/fragrance-fixatives-market
• Dietary Fibers Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/dietary-fibers-market
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States