In the era of fast moving technological advancement where visual content is continuously replacing the conventional technology of textual solutions, technologies such as image recognition, facial recognition and 3D object recognition are building a very strong layout for providing superior solutions in the area such as security and surveillance, automotive safety, automatic driving and assistance, forensics and police investigations, biometric scanning appliances, healthcare and e-commerce etc.
Various businesses have started recognizing the benefits of collecting the information from images digitally. This digital information can help to enhance customer experience and offer various new ways to approach customers. The rising sophistication of image recognition technologies is expected to grow at a fast pace. In most of the regions of the world, due to the increase in the tech savvy people many new players are focusing towards incorporating Image Recognition technologies in their products.
The growing demand of the virtual market and other stimulation products is creating a huge market potential for image recognition products.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1315 .
Study Objective of Image Recognition Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Image Recognition Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Image Recognition Market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by deployment, by solution, by component, by application areas and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Image Recognition Market
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/image-recognition-market .
- Jestec (LTU Technologies) (Japan)
- Honeywell (U.S.)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- Itraff Technology (Poland)
- Sharp Vision Software (U.S.)
- Qualcomm Technologies (U.S.)
- Panasonic (Japan)
- NEC (Japan)
- In Sep 2016, HONEYWELL announces key enhancement in video surveillance portfolio
- In Feb 2016, Toshiba Launches New Line-up of Image Recognition Processors for Monocular Cameras
- In Feb 2013, Panasonic Develops Technology for Highly Sensitive Image Sensors Using Micro Color Splitters
- Key Technology Providers
- System Integrators
- Software Providers
- IC Manufacturers
- OS Vendors
- Application Developers
- Content Providers
- Device Manufacturers
- Raw material & manufacturing equipment suppliers
- ODM and OEM technology solution providers
- Distributors and retailers
- Research organization
The report for Global Image Recognition Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India