LEVOF Technologies announced that they have perfected the world’s first portable smart levitating lamp called the Air Lamp. The lamp is patented by the Chicago based company and is equipped with auto-levitating lift-off feature. LEVOF Technologies has announced that they will be running a crowdfunding campaign for this lamp on Kickstarter and they are welcoming everyone to back it.
In 2015, A Levitating Lightbulb was introduced to Kickstarter that gained global popularity and was labeled by time magazine as one of the best inventions of 2016. The lightbulb had great features but the features of this amazing lamp are even greater.
Following are some of the key features of the Air Lamp:
• The Air Lamp is Portable
• The Air Lamp is Completely Wireless
• The Air Lamp Floats Flawlessly
• The Air Lamp has a Sleek & Modern Design
• The Air Lamp comes in Three Colors [Rose Gold, Silver & Black]
• The Air Lamp has a Battery that Lasts for up to 12 Hours
• The Air Lamp is equipped with Levitation Sensors and Charge Sensors
• The Air Lamp has 2 USB Ports that can help users charge their iPads or Phones
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/levof/air-lamp-a-smart-auto-levitating-lamp and it offers pledge levels from $5 to $659 with perks and rewards ranging from updates to three Air Lamps with $538 discount. Fans can visit the Kickstarter page of the lamp for more information.
About Air Lamp
Air Lamp is a revolutionary invention by a Chicago based American company, LEVOF Technologies. The lamp is smart, wireless and levitates in the air freely with up to 12 hours of battery time. The charging is also wireless and the lamp has amazing features.
Company Name: Levof Air Lamp
Contact Person: William
Country: United States