ST. LOUIS, MO – 3 May, 2017 – Psychological Associates is pleased to announce the launch of their fully-featured website www.q4solutions.com. The new site clearly articulates their talent management solutions in four categories — Assessment for Selection & Development, Leadership Development, Succession Planning, and Family Business.
The website incorporates extensive content, new imagery, and testimonials — including a series of whitepapers and tips that demonstrate their proprietary Q4 Dimensional® Model of Behavior®. Researched and developed by co-founders Drs. Lefton and Buzzotta, the Model organizes observable behaviors into four quadrants. Thousands of companies and tens of thousands of executives have benefited from the Model, becoming better, more productive leaders.
“We are excited about our new website and the focus it brings to the role of Q4 behaviors in leadership development and talent management,” said Michelle Clark, Ph.D., President of Psychological Associates. “The new site now allows visitors to quickly understand the benefit Psychological Associates’ leadership development solutions can provide to their organization at every level.”
The revamped site features an updated look with enhanced features, including easier navigation, a regularly updated insights section and a global site search option. The new website also includes:
• Behavior Questionnaire allows visitors to explore the foundational element of all Psychological Associates leadership development offerings.
• Event and Workshop Registration is now streamlined and accessible across all pages.
• Rapid Response Functionality means the site can now meet users’ needs regardless of browser or device.
• User-Focused Content & Navigation provides a clearer user path to knowledge and understanding of Psychological Associates’ service offerings.
• Q4-Tips provide visitors with actionable steps to 15 common business challenges.
Psychological Associates is a full-service provider of talent management solutions. For almost 60 years, we have partnered with our clients to fully understand, and then support, their needs around human capital. We help manage the lifecycle of leadership, from selection through development, to succession. We work with companies in varying industries all over the world, both large and small, such as Emerson, Cummins, and Morgan Stanley.
For more information on Psychological Associates and to view the new site, please visit: www.q4solutions.com
Company Name: Psychological Associates
Contact Person: Clay Hildebrand
Country: United States