The Wine market in the UK is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2015-2020. Among all categories, Sparkling Wine category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel. Martini and Kupferberg Gold are the leading brands in the UK Wine Market. Sparkling Wine will gain popularity as a celebration drink in the UK. Further, Wine with lower alcohol content will gain momentum due to lower import duties.
– The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market.
– The Sparkling Wine category is expected to register a faster value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
– Still Wine is the largest value category in the UK Wine market.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the UK Wine market.
– Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the UK Wine market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
– Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
– Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Access to analysis on products launched in the market
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Content: Key Points
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
– Value and volume analysis for the UK’s Wine market
– Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the UK’s Wine market
– Volume analysis by category
– Market value and growth rates, by category
– Historic and forecast value analysis by category
– Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
– Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
– Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in the UK Wine & Spirits market
– Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the UK Wine market
– Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
– Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
– Penetration of private label by category in the UK Wine market
– Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
– Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
– Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
– Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
– Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
– For key trends in the UK Wine market:
– How the trend is influencing consumption in the UK Wine market
– How to target the trend in the UK Wine market
– How the trend will evolve in the UK Wine market
– Key target demographic and the rate at which the trend will evolve
– What are the key drivers that will influence growth of Wine market in the future
– New products launched in the UK Wine market
– Country context
– Category value and volume data
– Sector Overview
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– Explanation of sub-trends
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349