According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Variable Valve Timing (VVT) market is expected to grow from $27.3 billion in 2015 to reach $45.59 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 7.06%. Improved inclination for diesel cars is primarily favouring the global variable valve timing (VVT) market. Increasing concern over fuel economy, rigorous administration laws towards controlling vehicular emissions and rising vehicle manufactures are some of the major drivers in the global market. However approval of latest technology is growing which can create a most important challenge towards the development of the global variable valve timing market.
The Cam Phasing plus Changing System segment is leading the global variable valve timing (VVT) technology market as cam-driven engines are the most familiar type of engines used in the current day automotive manufacturing and valve timing is one of the most essential parameters in engine composition. Asia Pacific is the leading automobile producing region in the world, where the technology’s diffusion is low but due to larger size of target industry. VVTs are also gaining popularity in other regions like Europe and North America.
The key players in the VVT systems market are identified as Denso Corp. (Japan), Schaeffler AG (Germany), Hitachi Automotive Systems (Japan), Hilite International (Germany), and Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd (Japan).
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/826939-variable-valve-timing-vvt-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
The major suppliers of Start-Stop systems are
identified to be Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Valeo SA (France), Denso Corp. (Japan), Delphi Automotive plc (U.S.), and Continental AG (Germany). Other companies profiled in this report include: Borgwarner Inc., Cloyes Gear & Products Inc., Controlled Power Technologies Ltd, Eaton Corporation PLC, Iskra Avtoelektrika Group, Johnson Controls Inc., Maxwell Technologies Inc., Mechadyne International Ltd, Metaldyne LLC, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Remy International Inc. and Schaeffler Technologies Ag & Co. Kg.
• CAM Phasing
• CAM Phasing plus Changing
Fuel Types Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349