Global Interactive Projectors Market is anticipated to reach USD 4.56 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. An interactive projector is an institutional tool that makes any surface interactive. It offers efficient user interaction, real-time learning, multi-touch collaboration, and PC-free interactivity and enables easy integration of materials.
Embedded and energy efficient projection technology offers smart devices that use gesture interface and simple touch to interact with users. The increasing adoption of e-learning in the education and corporate sector is expected to drive the demand for the interactive projector market. With the advent of faster telecommunication technologies and networking, the e-learning market is anticipated to witness a significant growth over the projected period. The developing countries like Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand transformed the interactive projector market into a bustling industry with vast revenue opportunities for e-learning.
The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) market is driven by factors such as reduced hardware cost and increased proliferation of smartphones. Employees prefer using a single device for both professional and personal work to avoid theft and difficulty involved in carrying two separate devices; influencing the interactive projector demand. The increasing focus on product innovations, such as integration of projector with handheld digital cameras and mobile phones. is anticipated to improve the functionality of a projector in the education segment.
Technology obsolescence is one of the major factors expected to hinder the market demand. Furthermore, vendor-developer partnerships may pose numerous challenges. The growing need for highly developed IT infrastructure is anticipated to be a challenge for the industry demand. Additionally, the advent of these services in smartphones and tablets is projected to fuel the market demand in the upcoming years.
Access Full Research Report on Global Interactive Projectors Market Analysis:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Increasing penetration of open IoT platform that supports various applications, networks, and devices is likely to spur the market demand
- The Liquid-Crystal-on-Silicon (LCoS) projection technology is expected to portray high growth rate with a CAGR of over 24.4% over the projected period
- The 3LCD technology segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2016 as it provides higher color light output
- The increasing focus on product innovations, such as integration with handheld digital cameras and mobile phones, is anticipated to improve projector functionalities in the education segment
- The ultra-short throw segment is expected to have high growth rate over the forecast period
- Various government initiatives undertaken by the emerging economies of the Asia Pacific region, to modernize the education sector, are expected to drive the market demand
- The key players of the market include Optoma Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan), Panasonic Corp. (Japan), and Boxlight Mimio (U.S.)
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/emerging-and-next-generation-technologies
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Interactive Projector Market based on technology, projection distance, application, and region:
Interactive Projector Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Liquid-Crystal-on-Silicon (LCoS)
Interactive Projector Projection Distance Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Standard throw
- Short throw
- Ultra-short throw
Interactive Projector Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Interactive Projector Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-interactive-projector-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States