Global Fixed and Mobile C-Arms Market is expected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing prevalence of chronic diseases that require early diagnosis and on-time treatment for prevention of complications and rising number of road accidents leading to orthopedic injuries are propelling the demand for fixed and mobile C-arm devices. In addition, increase in geriatric population, technological advancements, and growing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures are also boosting the market growth.
Intensifying competition in the private sector has triggered advancements in latest medical devices in private hospitals. As a result, demand for mobile C-arm devices for orthopedic surgeries, such as repositioning of dislocated bone fragments or placement of pedicle screws in the spine, is swiftly increasing. Moreover, increasing cost pressure from various competitors is creating a great opportunity for the development of technically advanced and uniquely designed C-arm machines.
Full Research Report on Global Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market Analysis:
U.S. fixed and mobile C-arms market revenue, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The market study suggests that mobile C-arms dominated the overall market in 2016 owing to their increasing applications in orthopedics, trauma, neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, and gastroenterology
- Full-size devices captured the largest revenue share in mobile C-arms segment in 2016. The rationale for such large market revenue is the product’s increasing application in surgical and orthopedic procedures, hence making the process as easy and painless as possible.
- Among the application segments, orthopedics and trauma occupied the largest share due the reduced risk & higher safety of C-arms. Furthermore, utilization of these devices results in reduction of cost associated with radiography.
- North America dominated the regional segment with the largest revenue share in 2016, due to highly developed healthcare infrastructure, continuous research, and increasing adoption of advanced techniques
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness a significant growth during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing government initiatives, growing awareness about innovative medical imaging procedures, and booming medical tourism industry in the region
- Some of the major companies operating in this market are GE Healthcare; Philips Healthcare; Siemens AG; Hologic Corporation; Shimadzu Corporation; Toshiba Medical Systems; Ziehm Imaging; OrthoScan, Inc.; Hitachi Medical Systems; and Eurocolumbus s.r.l.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Fixed and Mobile C-Arms Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Fixed & Mobile C-arms Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Fixed C-arms
- Mobile C-arms
- Full-size C-arms
- Mini size C-arms
Fixed & Mobile C-arms Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Orthopedics and Trauma
- Pain Management
Fixed & Mobile C-arms Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-fixed-mobile-c-arms-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States